Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1, 2011

A sudden overwhelming sadness often robs me of the joy and peace I feel from the blessings I have. Whether there is an underlying factors of worried and concerns for my family, my academics, or my relationship with friends, it consumes. It's consuming me right now. I am happy. I know I'm beyond happy with where I am at my life. I've transformed into someone I really like. I'm happy being with Bao. I love my family more than I can express. I don't know where this abundance of love is coming from, but I would do anything and everything for them to get to know what true love is-to know who you really are, Abba. I would be more than ready to do what you ask of me so that they can get to know you. I want them to know you... I want them to have you in their own lives. I love you so much, God. I don't know how I can live without you...& I wonder how my family is living their lives without you. They yearn for you. They have an unfailing desire and hunger that can only be satisfied through you, Abba. I fail a heavy rush of tears escaping the my tear ducts. I am sad that they don't know you. I am happy with knowing you. I am happy that you have provided so much peace, joy, and reassurance with each decision in my life. I still thirst for you very much. You have called me to be a catechist for Confirmation I. I am honored and humbled at this request of yours. I only hope that I can be maximized as an instrument of yours. There has been so much burdens on my hearts. I have an endless list of people and things to pray for. I pray for Amber. for kelsey. for Cynthia. For my mom and dad. Especially for Chris and Christina. I pray for CIW. I pray for unity amongst the church-a bond. I pray for the souls in purgatory. I pray for Di Tuyet. I pray for Thuy Van, Bac Ngoc, Bac Minh, Duc Thien, Alex, Bac Hong, Cau Tung, Cau Hung, Cau Man, Tommy, Lexie, Dustyn--all my younger cousins. I pray that they may ultimately learn the value of family and unity, the warmth of your love, the joy you provide.
I pray for a continued growth and transfomation in who I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment