Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just An Update (5.23.11)

Kelsey.. well I feel like ever since she started dating Michael, she's been a little distance. but it's really okay and understandable. Amber said she said she knows she's been distancing herself but she's gonna fix it. I took her home after LifeTeen mass yesterday. We stopped by Kim's Teahouse to get tapioca drink and popcorn chicken. I stopped by to play with Dustyn and Audrina. They kept showing me their new room. It's really cute. Dustyn and Audrina both have a bunk bed together. It's really cute. pictures in my phone. too bad, i don't know where my cord is to connect it.
Yesterday was the last day of Sunday school for the year of 2010-2011. .. very bittersweet. Once again, I've grown attach to the students. Well, I didn't quite grow attach to them last year or the previous year, but ever since I worked at UH Children Learning Center, I've been emotionally clinging onto children(Mariah and Chase) now the entire 8A class. Maybe it's because I know it's 8th grade and they're heading onto confirmation class. Well, whatever it is. I miss them already. I'm still contemplating on whether I will teach next year. I'm swaying on the "no" side, but this small part of me is telling me that I should teach next year. I just feel like I have so much to learn-that I'm not ready to teach student with the knowledge I have. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment